After Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It has been 2000 years since the Galactic Empire fell. The planet Meka, an old border world colonized on the edge of controlled space, has had no outside contact since the collapse, and tumbled into Dark Ages. This is: AFTER EMPIRE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jakob Sokolov
Admin
Jakob Sokolov

Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy Empty
PostSubject: Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy   Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:14 pm

The agent stood in the street, clad in a dark trenchcoat. His mission: infiltrate the Colombian Embassy, acquire the weapon shipment logs, and if Treason was detected: do away with the Ambassador.
Odessa had bullied the Colombians into selling them their quality arms for years, but they suspected they had started supplying their enemies as well. And the government couldn't have that.
The agent pulled down his hat, remembered the prize, and smiled. "Any means necessary, we mean to send them a message if we have too." The government contractor had said. Can do.
Back to top Go down
https://afterempire.rpg-board.net
Gekko Whitmoar

Gekko Whitmoar

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy   Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:42 pm

I smiled to myself and began walking towards the Embassy, trying to get into character.
Back to top Go down
Jakob Sokolov
Admin
Jakob Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy   Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:28 pm

The agent walked up to the gate of the embassy, and tipped his hat to the guard.
"Evening, Mr. Hathorne." The guard said as he waved Gekko through.
When the agent reached the front desk, he said to the secretary,
"Hi, I'm Mr. Hathorne, the physician, remember?" He asked.
"Oh of course!" The secretary said, remembering the face. Gekko had carefully, from time to time, visited in the last month to plant the seeds for this mission.
"What can I do for you today?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Gekko Whitmoar

Gekko Whitmoar

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy   Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:53 pm

"I need to find all of the medical logs for the ambassador's security. I fear there is a deadly disease that made its way into the Columbian district and I intend to take care of it immediately."
Back to top Go down
Jakob Sokolov
Admin
Jakob Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy   Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:35 pm

"Huh, and I haven't heard anything. Well, I'm not exactly informed on those issues, but you'll to bring it up with the Ambassador, I can't just give out the logs. He's in a meeting right now but it should wrap up soon, do you want me to call or do you want to wait?"
Outside, it started to rain.
Back to top Go down
Gekko Whitmoar

Gekko Whitmoar

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy   Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:01 pm

"i think i'll just wait for now. Anyways, do you know where the restrooms are. Forgot to do my business before i came silly me."
Back to top Go down
Jakob Sokolov
Admin
Jakob Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy   Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:18 pm

The Secretary nodded and smiled.
"Just across the hall." She pointed.
Back to top Go down
Gekko Whitmoar

Gekko Whitmoar

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy   Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:25 pm

I smiled at her and began to hastily walk in the direction. It was time to go to work. I began pulling out my knives and making a few a little more easily accessable if things didnt go my way. I grasped 2 4in knives and allowed one of my 6in knives to be quickly reached near my thigh. I entered the room and took out my sharpener and gave each knife a quick sharpening. I kissed each one for luck it might killl another. I tipped my hat down and exited the room heading back toward the hall.
Back to top Go down
Jakob Sokolov
Admin
Jakob Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy   Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:29 pm

As Gekko stepped out the door, the Secretary took no notice. As Gekko approached the desk, she said, still looking at her computer, said,
"The waiting room's down the hall to the right."
Back to top Go down
Gekko Whitmoar

Gekko Whitmoar

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy   Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:36 pm

I regretted all the times the job called for the death of a woman. But before i could rethink the situation i covered her mouth with my black glloved hand and attempted to stabb one of the 4in blades into her neck for a quick death.
Back to top Go down
Jakob Sokolov
Admin
Jakob Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy   Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:41 pm

The body slumped without a noise. Outside, the rain was starting to come down in sheets, and far in the distance there was the starting of a thunderstorm.
Gekko stuffed the body under the desk, and moved down the hall. The door to the office was thick oak, and with the heavy rain Gekko couldn't make out what they were saying. However, there were definitely two voices.
Remember, check to make sure he's guilty before you kill. If he's clean, this is a warning. If not, this is payback.
Back to top Go down
Gekko Whitmoar

Gekko Whitmoar

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy   Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:50 pm

I thought to myself how much i despised the rain before i realised that I had begun to knock on the firm door. I called out, "Sir, something urgent has come up. " I stood next to the door's hinges as to grab the first sight of a limb i saw. I steadied my knife in my hand, making sure it felt comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Jakob Sokolov
Admin
Jakob Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy   Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:07 pm

There was a grumble from behind the door, a scraping of chairs, and the door handle began to rotate, then the door opened very slightly as a man on the other side pulled the heavy thing open.
Back to top Go down
Gekko Whitmoar

Gekko Whitmoar

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy   Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:26 pm

All my muscles seemed to tense at the very moment. I took my left foot and slammed it against the door while mkaing a fluid turn into the door as to get inside the room.
Back to top Go down
Jakob Sokolov
Admin
Jakob Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy   Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:32 pm

The man holding the door, slightly fat, bowled over and hit the ground. Behind the large oak desk, the Ambassador shot up out of his seat.
"What in the name of?!"
Back to top Go down
Gekko Whitmoar

Gekko Whitmoar

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy   Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:41 pm

I made it in. I saw the fat man roll to the ground. Before he could so much as utter a word i moved to him, grabbbed his shirt as to steady him, and attempted to slash at his throat with one of my knives.
Back to top Go down
Jakob Sokolov
Admin
Jakob Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy   Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:44 pm

With a yell, the fat man died. As Gekko stood, the Ambassador shoved open a drawer, and Gekko could hear the hammer being pulled back on a revolver as he brought his hand up.
Back to top Go down
Gekko Whitmoar

Gekko Whitmoar

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy   Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:45 pm

I heard the weapon, and went frantic. I tore at my vest, throwing both 4in knives while trying to retreat behind the heavy door.
Back to top Go down
Jakob Sokolov
Admin
Jakob Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy   Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:01 am

As Gekko made it around the door, he heard a yell, then two shots, neither piercing the thick door. Then there was a small thud, as the revolver dropped to the ground. Gekko re-entered the room to find the Ambassador, breathing hard, keeled over on his desk, with one of the knifes stuck into his side. The other knife was stuck into the wall, two feet away.
Back to top Go down
Gekko Whitmoar

Gekko Whitmoar

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy   Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:41 pm

I drew my 6 in blade while i walked over to the Ambassador. "Where are the shipment logs for your weapons Ambassador, I would like to return home in time to watch my evening cartoons. Have you or have you not been dealing arms to people other than Odessa!"
Back to top Go down
Jakob Sokolov
Admin
Jakob Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy   Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:22 pm

"You work for Odessa?" He said, avoiding the question. "You can't kill a government official! GUARDS!" He shouted, hopping someone would hear him.
Back to top Go down
Gekko Whitmoar

Gekko Whitmoar

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy   Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:46 pm

"Unless you value your life I suggest you shut your mouth before i cut out your tongue. Now you will answer me or I will find somebody who will. I don't mind if blood hits the carpet..."
Back to top Go down
Jakob Sokolov
Admin
Jakob Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy   Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:01 pm

The Ambassador looked down at his bleeding chest and the knife in his stomach.
"Okay, yes. We have shuttled two small shipments of high-caliber assault rifles to Portland. They wanted to test them this week, then organize further shipments." He said, as he started to slip from consciousness.
He's rich, he might have a LifeLineā„¢ system, better move fast.

Last edited by Jakob Sokolov on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gekko Whitmoar

Gekko Whitmoar

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy   Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:00 pm

"Tell me where you keep your shipment logs and i might let you live, I don't have all day." I felt frantic about how much time I would have to collect the logs for my employers, but I needed to have my satisfaction of watching him die for his arrogance.
Back to top Go down
Jakob Sokolov
Admin
Jakob Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy   Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:21 am

"In that cabinet, the pass code is 1171." He coughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy   Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy Empty

Back to top Go down

Eastern Odessa, Errara District - Colombian Embassy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
After Empire :: RPG :: Odessa-
Jump to: